Why choose us?
- Dr. Caspersen, Dr. Lowe and our team love what they do and it is reflected in their care
- Dr. Caspersen and Dr. Lowe voluntarily pursue additional education and ongoing self-assessments
- Dr. Caspersen graduated from one of the top residencies in the country and is a Board-Certified Orthodontist
- Two great offices in the Fredericksburg and Stafford areas, Chatham and Amyclae, for your convenience with the same doctors and staff
- A friendly environment where adults can relax and kids can have fun reading or playing age-appropriate video games
- No pressure sales
Who we serve
For children, we recommend an initial orthodontic screening at 7 years old. This early approach to treatment allows our team to assess current and future concerns about alignment, jaw development and more. When adolescents with adult teeth visit, we often begin treatment for bite, spacing or jaw issues.
Adult patients can enjoy orthodontic treatment for their overall health or aesthetic preferences. Whenever you begin your journey, you can increase your confidence with a bright, beautiful smile.