Orthodontist office in Fredericksburg, VA
We’re located in the Chatham Square Office Park, right off of Chatham Heights Rd.
At Rappahannock Orthodontics, we strive to create a supportive, no-pressure environment for your orthodontic treatment. We ensure a comfortable patient experience in our office with genuine care and a personalized approach. Schedule your complimentary consultation today. We use this time to get to know you and hear your needs before beginning treatment.
Meet our team
Our Rappahannock Orthodontics team is here for your success. We have a well-trained staff with years of experience and strong compassion for others. Dr. Caspersen and Dr. Lowe lead our practice with excellent patient satisfaction and service.
Our orthodontic assistants and patient coordinators are an invaluable part of our team. They will guide you through the process as a new or returning patient and strive to make you feel at home during every visit.
How we serve you
Our patients receive the best service because we insist on the best treatment. At Rappahannock Orthodontics, we create happy smiles because we genuinely love what we do.
When you have a question about specific processes, type of treatment, payment options, or insurance providers we’ll make sure you leave with all the answers. We also create a relaxing environment so you can feel comfortable every time you return.
Our orthodontic services in Fredericksburg, Virginia
At our office, we want you to get the results you love with the proper treatment. A straighter, brighter smile can increase your confidence. Our Chatham orthodontist office in Fredericksburg offers everything from Invisalign® clear aligners to jaw treatment. The following are a few examples of what we can do for you:
- Invisalign®: Invisalign clear aligners are a discreet, convenient alignment therapy option. This treatment is popular with teens, adults or anyone that wants straighter teeth without the appearance of traditional braces.
- Metal braces: Standard metal braces remain a popular option. Braces help with anything from teeth straightening to jaw alignment.
- Ceramic braces: Ceramic braces use the same technology as standard braces with an added benefit. These fixtures are made with tooth-colored material for a subtler look.
- Expanders: Palatal expanders widen the upper jaw for children with teeth crowding or crossbite. This type of treatment provides more room in the mouth for teeth to grow and straighten.
- Jaw treatment: Jaw alignment can take many forms, and we provide several options for you to consider. Our orthodontic team offers corrective jaw treatment for children and adolescents.
Rappahannock Orthodontics has become like family over the past 5 years of receiving services from them. Our son just completed braces and we have another happy customer. Their kindness, flexibility and staff make all the difference. Definitely the best and most professional practice in our area.
5 Star Rating
The best orthodontist experience!! The staff is friendly and informative. Also, Dr. Caspersen has a fantastic rapport with the patients and is very proactive with orthodontic care.
5 Star Rating